my bucket list - things i want to do before i die.
1. Have a real picnic in a park.
2. Swim with a dolphin.
3. Be an extra in a film.
4. Write a personal autobiography.
5. Be a part of the audience of a TV show.
6. Plant a tree and watch it grow.
7. Teach an illiterate person to read.
8. Splurge on a wonderful Burberry suit.
9. Grow a garden.
10. Change someone’s life.
11. Kiss a stranger.
12. Skydive off an airplane.
13. Jump off a bridge and into the water.
14. Send a message in a bottle.
15. Learn how to write with my left hand.
16. Passionately kiss in the rain.
17. Go zorbing.
18. Go on a cruise.
19. Learn complete Russian.
20. Master four languages by the age of 25.
21. Go to the city on New Year’s Eve.
22. Go on a road trip with friends.
23. Attend a major sporting event.
24. Stargaze for a whole night.
25. Learn how to surf.
26. Dye my hair brown.
27. Take my sister on a vacation.
28. Complete a novel.
29. Visit Anatarica.
30. Adopt a child.
31. Own a library in my house.
32. Go geocaching.
33. Do something memorable in each state.
34. Drive a Lamborghini.
35. Do something completely nice to 5 strangers.
36. Organize a huge surprise party.
37. Backpack across Europe with my friends.
38. Just pack up and go somewhere without any planning.
39. Fly first class.
40. Donate my hair to Locks of Love.
41. Donate $500 at once.
42. Shave my head.
43. Scuba dive.
45. Read every one of Shakespeare’s plays.
46. Finish my Classic Books list.
47. Own a horse.
48. Drive a 4-wheeler.
49. Ski in Colorado.
50. Get certified in CPR.
51. Not ride in a car for a month.
52. Have a glow party.
53. Paint a mural.
54. Visit half the countries in the world.
55. Live in each major city for two weeks.
56. Run a mile under six minutes.
57. Write a song and make a video for it.
58. Literally fly around the world.
59. Save a life.
60. Go to a drive-in theater.
61. Make a complete scrapbook.
62. Build a legit snowfort.
63. Own a pair of Christian Louboutins.
64. Witness a shooting star.
65. Witness green rays.
66. Go wading in a public fountain.
67. Spend a night in a treehouse.
68. Build an epic sandcastle.
69. Ride an elephant.
70. Attend a masquerade.
71. Visit Abbey Road and recreate the Beatles cover.
72. Pet a panda.
73. Ride in a hot air balloon.
74. Take cute kissing pictures in a photobooth.
75. Rock climb.
76. Explore an underwater cave.
77. Marry the love of my life.
78. Go on the Sky Deck in Chicago.
79. Be in two places at once.
80. Mud wrestle.
81. Move to a big city.
82. Be a bridesmaid.
83. Let go of 100 balloons at once.
84. Graduate college.
85. Go to a Renaissance festival.
86. Run a half-marathon.
87. Drive down Route 66.
88. Own a third home.
89. Have a domain blog.
90. Write letters to all friends.
91. Have a water fight.
(Balloons, buckets, hoses, & guns.)
92. Write a note on a windshield.
Using a dry-erase marker.
93. Write my name into wet concrete.
94. Shoot a gun.
95. Witness a wedding proposal.
96. Swim under a waterfall.
97. Blow glass.
98. Paint a picture then hang it up in home.
99. Mattress-surf down the stairs.
100. Receive a massage.
101. Fully gallop on a horse.
102. Have a Grandmother Weeping Willow tree.
103. Hold a baby duck.
104. Adopt a puppy.
105. Celebrate my 100th year of living.
106. Go zip-lining.
107. Have my own star.
108. Learn the Thriller dance.
109. Take someone’s drink at Starbucks on purpose.
110. Go on a carnival date.
111. Be someone’s first love.
112. Kiss at the top of a Ferris Wheel.
113. Own a pair of Chanel flats.
114. Have a romantic night picnic.
115. Study abroad during college.
116. Witness a birth.
117. Go to a prom.
118. Visit Auschwitz.
119. Attach a lock to a love bridge.
120. Swim in a fountain.
121. Ride on the back of a motorcycle.
122. Take a homeless person out to dinner.
123. Go to a fancy spa.
124. Party for spring break.
125. Have someone make me breakfast in bed.
126. Give a $100 bill to somebody who needs it.
127. Have a mud fight.
128. Write a letter to myself and open it in ten years.
129. Climb a tree.
130. Buy a pair of white sneakers and draw on them.
131. Create a popular blog.
132. Get accepted to an ivy league.
133. Feed a giraffe.
134. Complete a journal.
135. Have a tea party.
136. Ice-skate near the city’s Christmas Tree.
137. Dance in the rain.
138. Complete the Bible.
139. Dye my hair a crazy color.
140. Be a good mom.
141. Have a marriage more beautiful than my wedding.
142. Win something big.
143. Dive into a pool of chocolate.
144. Have a walk-in closet.
145. Receive flowers.
146. Finish a whole tube of chapstick.
147. Watch fireworks from the plane.
148. Ride the biggest roller coaster in the world.
149. Meet Nicholas Sparks
150. Build a 6 foot snowman.
151. Learn how to drive a stick shift.
152. Have a lucid dream.
153. Go on a cruise.
154. Go a day without any technology.
155. Own every color of flip flops.
156. Post an ASL song video on YouTube.
157. Play beer pong.
158. Become a teacher.
159. Witness a flash mob.
160. Participate in a flash mob.
161. Name a star.
162. Own a polaroid camera.
163. Go cone-ing.
164. Breathe in helium.
165. Find a peacock feather.
166. Drink from a coconut.